Sunday, October 6, 2013

bottled madness.

The list of stupid reasons people have given me about drinking "bottled water" are just increasing. I'm almost at a point where I'd like to carry a knife around to threaten people who drink out of bottles, and then conveniently throw it out.

There is a reason that corporations are cashing in on this billion-dollar industry, there is a reason the world is running out of potable water, there is a reason this really unreasonable stupid system works.

YOU. 

you, tourist with a bottle in your hand, you IT employee who thinks it's your bloomin' birthright to have bottled water when perfectly good potable water comes out of your taps. You lazy ass commuter who thinks buying water is better then carrying it, YOU.

So don't give me rubbish about how it "tastes" better, is cleaner and "healthy"...and if want to argue this, please do, I'd be happy to counter. (but because I'm really really pissed off right now - please watch Tapped before you say anything or else your head will get bitten off)

No comments: