Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I seem to be a verb...

Environment's and man's future - by the visionary genius of our time.

I came across this book, randomly lying around in my sister's Tarnaka apartment a few years ago. I was interested, only because I saw fuller's face on it. I looked through it, took it home, and forgot about it. It has been on the back of my mind, and somehow I just knew I should carry it with me here. I carried 2 books to Chicago from hyderabad, this was one of them. I am now fascinated and am going to make a set of my own graphics with stuff in this book....everyday, as I uncover more interesting ideas from this book, I shall make them my own. They are not going to be like the book, the whole collection is what makes them what it is, I just want to get the ideas from this book out there.
Hope whoever comes across these like them.

I seem to be a verb...the cover page? or the back page? A linear book!


No comments: